Raiding - How quiet is a raid when your Guild leader has no voice?

Yes, illness strikes yet again (2nd time this year!) and laryngitis has claimed my voice.  So that made raiding fun last night.

"What's that Navi?  I didn't quite hear you..."
"Navi, if you're not happy to give me the loot EPGP free then just say something in Vent."
"Oh good, does this mean there will be no yelling from Navi for using my pop?"
"Oh that was Navi?  I thought I heard the wind..."

So there was lots of /rw in raid last night.  Yessiree there was.

So for the first time in AAAAGES we decided to do heroic protectors.  We haven't done it for as long as Exray has been tanking on his DK.  But there was nothing to worry about, it went down first go with no dramas.  That was really good.  But you know what, I think the resto druid loot gods are laughing at me.  I may not be the only one without any heroic warforged loot equipped but I have had some drop.  Like those heroic warforged Confident Grips that I got when we first did heroic SoO. Crit... yay.  So guess what heroic  warforged dropped this time! Shoulders of the Roiling Inferno.  More crit... yay =/

I had some really spazz moments last night.  During the Galakras fight, Lor'thremar in his usual melee hunter eagerness kept getting fracture and so I was targetting him to throw freebie heals on him just to top up a little bit every now and then, and I accidentally gave him something else instead of a heal.

/rw F*** JUST INNERVATED LOR'THEMAR

/facepalm

I also had another idiot moment when I died because I forgot I had the tomb debuff on me when we ran in and died.  What a waste - we coulda had that fight and got to Nazgrim that night.  But we finished off Dark Shamans right on the dot at 11pm and there wasn't a lot of loot to be had but I think Asys, Aimei, Exray and Jazz got something.

I am bummed because I have a long day at work today and will probably not be able to raid.  Looks like the gang is going to have to do Malkorok without me.


Comments

  1. Does Lor even HAVE mana?

    And what is this warforged you speak of?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does, I looked when she said she innervated him :P

      Delete
    2. That moron racial leader does arcane shot from melee sometimes and yes he does have a mana bar. Ridiculous. No hunter has had a mana bar since cata right? Clearly he's still living in BC times.

      Delete
  2. Get well soon Navi. I'm sure the raiders miss your unique comments during the raid ;-)

    Ayelena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure I am perfectly quiet during raids! I thought raid was just like normal... :P

      Delete
  3. Awww, poor Navi! Hope you get better soon, I can't imagine a world in which you can't talk. :(

    I'm sure Lord Ponytail appreciated whatever you could spare him. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fortunately I'm not a podcaster, I'm a blogger :D My words flow from my fingertips!
      You know I actually targetted him to see if I could lifegrip him away.... but I can't. Shame.

      Delete
  4. Haha, and I thought -I- was the only Resto druid that has accidently tossed Lor my Innvervate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Ark, you're making me feel better already! Thanks for stopping by and for the comment :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(