Guild sillies: Transmog Roulette

Exray was asking people to roll 1-20 and I had no idea what he was doing.  He said he was doing a random transmog.  I still didn't understand what he was doing.

So he said that he needed 8-9 random numbers.  Once he had those numbers, he would go to the transmog guy and open up his list of transmogs for each of the 8-9 slot items and use the rolled number to choose which of those he would wear.  If there rolled number was bigger than how many items to transmog in the list then continue counting from the first item.  For example if I only had 10 items in my list and we had rolled a 12, the second item in the list would be the selection.

So after raid we all decided to try it and see what we got.  This is what Lushen, Exray, Jazz, Aza, myself and Nath end up wearing.


Exray's pants go so nicely.. with everything, don't you think? :D  But Aza's gloves and helm surely take the cake!  Though Jazz's gloves with her outfit in general come a close hideous second!

A hilarious waste of gold with some interesting combinations!  Why don't you try it?  You don't have to actually equip it/mog it, you can always go to the vendor and change the items and then take a screenshot - I'd love to see what horrible combinations you come up with!  Chuck a link in the comments or email it to me if you dare take up the silly challenge!

Comments

  1. Tee hee, those are some pretty ridculous outfits! I might have to give this a try myself sometime -- perhaps in a month or so when I get my D&D dice unpacked after my move...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh using your D&D dice is a more fun way then the RNG 1-20! Look forward to seeing what you come up with - I bet your transmog selections are MASSIVE!!

      Delete
  2. How fun... I think I may have to try it with a D20 and Seish's mog closet myself! Though I think I'll just screenshot rather than spending the gold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Put a pic up PlaidElf! I want to see what your random transmog is :D

      Delete
  3. I hope you all kept those mogs! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not walking around looking like that. Ew.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(