Minipost: Why, fancy seeing you here at the upgrade vendor!

Look at all these people at the upgrade vendor!  Patch today brought those extra upgrades to all items and I've never seen so many people standing there.  And the isle was busy too as people were getting their coins so they could upgrade more.  3000 coins for 100 valour is easy work, and you only need 30k coins to cap valour for the week - though next time I won't be an idiot and buy heaps.  I noticed you can't horde the Deeds of Valor because they have a 1 day life, so you can't keep them for next week.  Interesting.  Well, I need something to buy with my 175k coins - because I'm still only honoured for Shaohao rep and so I can't even waste money on that ugly mount.

Nathamanz said it felt like cheating.  Well, we'll see tonight how it goes.  I bet everything is just going to MELT.  Might be a good week to smash everything as fast as we can!  We'll see at raid tonight!


Comments

  1. Lol well I did say I would be nice to spammers for one day... thank you for your interest ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyour for this blog post. have you considered Building your own Starship? In twelve easy steps you can leave Earth's atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha!!! That sounds just like a spammer!

      Delete
  3. Oh no! I didn't notice the one day thing. One of my characters, can't remember which bought the correct amount without noticing in chat she was getting 150 each so she put the rest in the bank.

    So when is your preschool opening anyway?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The preschool is opening around the same time I need some fungal nail treatment and advice on how to make youtube videos. Oh and of course about the same time I need a penis enhancement ><

      Delete
  4. lol, it's good to see you posting such informative posts Navi, definately keep sharing these ideas xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You forgot to include a random link Z!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(