Tycertank's #WoWScreenshot a day (Day 26)


Day 26: Entrance
Day 26: I was looking up at the ceiling in LFR whilst doing trash at the Entrance to Ji Kun's nest.  I was trying to screenshot things, and waiting for my annoying leaves and green lines to drop of me from my healing spells when I got another spell put on me which left these pretty star patterns!  I am sure someone will tell me what they are because I can't figure out what it is... is it something priestly?  But I like this screenshot.

Comments

  1. Looks like body and soul from a bubble

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for that! I had no idea what it was LOL, I'm glad I have priest friends who can tell me!

      Delete
  2. I think I need to give the same reaction I gave in game to this... HOLY CRAP! Seriously, this is amazing!

    The stars are from the Body and Soul talent. Speedy run run when shielded! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm gonna tell Bish I want that ALL THE TIME!

      Delete
  3. Oh! So pretty! I'm glad you take time out from killing to stop and see the beauty, lol. It's probably cause you're a healer not a mean old stabby dps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ancient! Stars and leaves - now that will be a cool shot if I can get that happening.

      Delete
  4. It looks lovely! That's a really nice shot, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Daeaye, I really like this shot even though it's not super special :)

      Delete
  5. It's gorgeous! Good job on capturing it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Navi - might use that as my desktop wallpaper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Matty! That would be a great honour!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(