Tycertank's #WoWscreenshot a day (Day 1 -3)

It was thanks to Akabeko that I saw this, and I do so love a screenshot challenge (though it is a bit boring to readers!) - it's also a good place to dump all my screenshots that live in my screenshots folder!

Tycertank of Toonacious made this challenge and I'm already a few days behind!  So I'd better get started!


Day 1: Something beginning with N
Day 1: I spy with my little eye, something beginning with N!  N is for Nargut.  Nargut is the black Worg pet of Uda the Beast who is the innkeeper of the Filthy Animal in Dalaran, relocated to Sunreaver's Onslaught on the Isle of Thunder.  Interesting fact - there is an alliance quest to kill worgs in Howling Fjord and for some reason, killing this worg counts as part of that...

Day 2: Incomplete
Day 2:  There are so many things here that are incomplete.  Why didn't these two complete their game?  And I wonder if they finished their drinks? 

Day 3: Skyline
Day 3: I think Alliance towns are pretty, and they look good at night too.  This is in the Hinterlands (I think!)


Comments

  1. Lovely shots. I especially like your first picture. Mine will be following but like you, I'm somewhat late to the party.

    Also screenshots are never ever boring!!!! That's like saying Gnomes are evil little critters who bring misery to the face of Azeroth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Erinys :) and err... I am not sure what to say about that last line :P

      Delete
  2. I like your photos, they are definately not boring :) I'm also running around screenshooting everything that takes my eye. This might be a good way for me to actually use some of the hundreds of shots I've taken.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Erinys & Zeirah, screenies are not boring. It's nice to see Azeroth through others' eyes.

    And, yes, you are correct. That last photo is from The Hinterlands. It is the Alliance quest hub area called Aerie Peak. It is one of my favorite spots in Azeroth. I just love that massive bird carved into the side of the mountain.

    Quite a few years ago, for a guild anniversary event, I hosted a "Name That Place" photo contest. I posted 40 photos of places in Azeroth and the guildie that got the most names/locations correct won. Number 35 in that contest was Aerie Peak.

    You can see my photo at http://www.jstmel.com/wowss/images/WoW_035.jpg. It's the same bird, but different view point from yours...but still feels majestic no matter which picture you see it in.

    Hmmm....maybe I'll host that contest again from my blog. All the photos are pre-Lich King. Would be cool to see how many people remember places that used to be a large part of our WoW home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shall do my best to participate but as you can see I am already starting on the back foot lol!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(