Sunday raiding - Slow and Steady beats the turtle!

Paladins boycotted the raid yesterday.  Fue wasn't there, and neither was Soultouched, so Falln tanked up and Lush went to heals.  Raked said he had to go at 1030.  I thought to myself, this was going to be one of those nights where we have a huge repair bill and nothing happens.

Druids were the flavour of the night.  Lush and I must have amassed the most first deaths of everyone.  I'm not sure why, but bats seemed to like the taste of druid.  Aza had his fair share of bats as well, and he had a cool idea of placing a gateway so that if the bats came for us we could gate across the room.  I didn't get to use it, but the idea was good.  Bats tend to chomp you in less than half a second!

Falln was tanking Tortos and that was good for him because he wasn't too hard to heal.  Without mastery, DPS were losing a lot of their DPS, and so Souglyy switched to a cat for the mastery buff.

Raked was getting frustrated one hour in.  He couldn't figure out why bat agro was going for healers all the time.  However, our attempts were quite solid, consistently getting down to 30% or so.  We only had a few wipes to not kicking turtles.  Poor Hwired, since that's his job all the time.

Then, it was our second last attempt and it seemed to fall in place.  We were down to 12 million and Hwired said forget the turtles, kill the boss!  Goddamn turtles were everywhere, avoiding them was annoying as hell! Everyone was still up, and the health ticked down and down... last minute big heals... yay!  Dead turtle!  That attempt I did the naughty thing and tranq'd under the feet of the turtle, so I could keep tanks and melee topped up, and yeah that might have given them an extra rockfall but the heals for the tanks was worth it!

Falln got a tanking cloak (Strenght/Dodge) and Aza got a cloak.  So that was under our 60 wipes!  I wonder how Magaera will go?  Now that's going to be fun healing.  Grats Frosties!

Look at all those skellies!

Comments

  1. Yay Frostwolves! You smashed his face in with your Blizzcon tickets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO! Thanks Luxy, now you owe me new drink! =P

      Delete
    2. Lol those blizzcon tix are epic indeed!

      Delete
  2. Good work Frosties

    Sabre

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sabre. See, you should raid Sundays!

      Delete
  3. Grats! I feel a little silly but I couldn't figure out why you had a picture of Ozurk from Stonecore but after looking at the picture more I realized how completely silly I was XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grats guys :) So jealous I couldn't be there for it, but Nabe just got back from his holiday and I wanted to say hello. Great to see we're moving at a solid pace after Mr. Dino Poophead :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That cloak would have been yours Fuefue! But oh well next time and hope your wrist is better soon. But we were surprised we got it!

      Delete
  5. Big grats to you all, that is so cool the turtle died :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zeirah - I think I will have to ask you for tips on mana for Magaera!

      Delete
  6. Well done! It's probably for the best that Soul wasn't there. The croaking and the whining about his *terrible* cold would have just served as a distraction :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(