Thursday raiding - MSV for FUN!

I was a bit late to raid - it was my daughter's birthday today and the kids stayed up a bit late eating cake... yum!

Raked wasn't on tonight so it was off to MSV.  I only wanted the first boss, so I asked Lushnek to log me or play me so I could get the belt.  Lucky he did because it dropped!  AND Roshii got his daggers on a roll!

Falln was still learning and he was doing great.  I was going to tease him about tanking like a noob, but it seems like it's been a while since I did MSV so I felt like I was healing like a noob!  Fortunately everything went quite well. Hwired joined us on his shadow priest and was there picking up gear - it was nice having him in the raid again.  I even gave him symbiosis once and he tranq'd - at a time I didn't think we needed it, but then I forgot to give it to him later for Garajal when we MIGHT need it!

We got to Garajal and Roshii asked if we could do the achievement.  YAY!  And you know what?  All this time, I had it all wrong in my head!  You just have to channel the thing inside the totem zone for 30 seconds combined, and I thought that Lush and I had to click it at the same time.  It turns out that it's combined channelling time no matter what time you start clicking, so one of those other times we attempted it, we could have done it.  But never mind, the achievement is done now!


Then we went to Spirit Kings,and that achievement was quite easy too!  All you had to do was stand in pillage from Subetai the Swift, and the debuff lasts 15 seconds.  Then everyone had to dance with him, with the debuff.  This achievement is named after the Nelly Song.. "It's getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes..." because having pillaged debuff decreases your armour by 50%...


Then onto Elegon which went down nicely.  I think Fue is picking on me because he put squishy tank Falln, with Hwired on his undergeared Shadowpriest on my side :P We also had a look at the Will of the Emperor Achievement - woah, I have no idea how to do the dance!  Might leave that for another time!  Besides, we were running short on time anyway.

Lushnek picked up a mainspec and offspec trinket - yay!  And I got an offspec cloak.  So, that was a really nice, rejuvenating raid.  It's so good to break up the constant wiping on a fun raid with cool stuff - I don't know if secretly my guildies were trying to cheer me up (I doubt it, but I can pretend, it makes it nicer that way!) from my raiding blues, but it certainly did the trick!  I think I am ready for another 20 wipes on Empress!

Comments

  1. Happy happy birthday, mini-Navi! She's, um, five, now, right?

    Glad you've had some fun times to renew your raiding enthusiasm :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a good memory Kam! She said thank you :)

      Delete
  2. YAY! Cupcakes and Achievements!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just so you know navi, i was told that i was one of the best warrior tanks in wrath. I am a bit squshy atm but wait till i gear up ;)

    Falln

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone loves your tanking Falln :) It's only your gear letting you down, and those POS healers you have :P

      Delete
  4. While I don't know what any of that meant I am really glad it cheered you up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha TY Ancient :) I think I have got my groove back.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(