Be Bamboozled! Turn into a Panda cub :)

See this cute little panda, Luo Luo?  He hangs out in the Valley of Hono(u)r next to the portal.


If you pat him, he loves you AND.... gives you a Magic Bamboo Shoot.


OMG, I should clean out my bags before I screenshot what's in them...
Well, the tooltip says it all.  Transform into a panda cub 10 min.  Hmm, the grammar could be improved somewhat...

You can see the little panda up in the picture there, sitting on the stool near where I'm standing?  That would be Veluxia, who as usual, shows me cool things like this!  She said she discovered it trying to find things she could use her Ai-Li's Skymirror on.  I wish I had one of those.  Much better than a potion of illusion!

So here we are, little panda cubs. CUUUUUTE!  Isn't that the most adorable thing?



Alliance has their own one too - just go check where your portal to Pandaria is in stormwind and look for a little Panda cub.  And you know what else is cool?

You can heal and DPS in Panda cub form.  Guess what I'm doing tonight in raid!  I will hold off publishing this till before raid starts so I can surprise them all :D

Comments

  1. My little group just discovered these a couple weekends ago and I made a post because you are right they are so so cute! I think everyone should visit this guy and have pandas running around org all the time!

    You 3 look so adorable all sleeping there together :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to be a panda all the time!

      Delete
    2. Navi-Pan would rock.

      Delete
    3. Dah, that name is awesome! Ninja-ing it for if I ever make a Panda :D OMG what am I talking about.. Alts blurgh!

      Delete
  2. Oh, that's so cute! I'd heard about the panda cub, but I hadn't paid attention to which emote I needed to use, so when I tried /kiss, it didn't work and I was sad. I'll have to go back and do /pat instead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I amused myself for a long time as a panda :D

      Delete
  3. Hey! Your blog ate my comment! Oh well, it wasn't very deep anyway, lol. Would like to squeeze you guys, you look so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I went thru the spam and found your comment - I have no idea why it went in there, I'm so sorry! And I want to be cute like that all the time :D

      Delete
  4. Oh My GOSH! Could that be ANY cuter? That picture of the three of you as panda cubs all cuddled up. Waaa! My insane sensitivity toward cute cuddly critters just went up tenfold. Wait 'til I tell my guildmates. Thanks Navi! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope your guild mates thought it was super cute! :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(