Pets: #499 and #500

I was exercising my credit card... AGAIN.  Sometimes I wish I had the foresight to buy the Collector's Editions back in the day.

Thanks to my trusty US human mailbox, who opened my items and sent me the codes (because I was paranoid they'd be lost on the way over) I could upgrade my account quick smart (and maybe it was also that shipping within US is free - sending it to me was $50 each).  Arvash told me you can just enter the code on top of your old account and it gets upgraded.  I wasn't sure what would happen if you tried to put the Collector's Edition code on top of the existing BC/WOTLK.



So, that makes a lovely round number.  Which probably won't last for long, because I have another one coming... but I'll at least remember this moment briefly.

Comments

  1. Grats on your new pets, Baller Navi!

    When you say "another one coming", don't you mean another "three"? Cause if I recall, the Vanilla CE comes with the Panada Cub, Zergling and Mini Diablo...lol =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO, I haven't got the kaching for that atm. It's a different one.

      Delete
  2. Gratz! I also wish I bought more CE's! Probably not crazy enough to buy them now though :P You crazy person! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes when I think of how much I spent on this game, it's a bit scary ;P

      Delete
  3. Grats on the new pets :)
    In hindsight, I wish I had picked up the Vanilla Collectors edition at Walmart when it was on sale years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crazy should have it's definition added to! It should include of Navi! :P

    Grats on 500 pets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And er... yeah. Well, it could be worse, I could be spending money on an epeen car.

      Delete
  5. Oh Grats! Maybe you need the title pokemon hunter? Gotta catch them all. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I should go farm an insane title one day - it might be appropriate for my obsession.

      Delete
  6. Gratz!

    I have fond memories of Martuska's Netherwhelp. Our entry to WoW was with a BC Collector's Edition, but my kids took over that account and I started fresh. My daughter is the big collector, so it's better that way, but it does give me twinges of jealousy at times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least your daughter can be the big collector! It's still within the family :)

      Delete
  7. Gratz! They are two pets that I doubt I'll ever have & that I think look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. You never know Jojo! You might win lotto and have money to burn. Or your partner might get it for you...

      Delete
  8. Congrats on your new additions!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(