New Rares This Week

This week I managed to update some of my old rares pictures and also slowly work towards my Glorious!  Still got a long way to go!  Thanks to everyone who has given me rares pics - don't be offended if I update them with better ones, but I will always keep yours in the collection until I find a better one :)

This one was bugged!  Somebody had hit him and run away and he was just standing there, evading.
At least I don't have to kill him anymore!
Mantids... I hates fighting them. The're always surrounded by adds.
It's almost a shame to kill Go-Kan as he sits there quietly in the boat minding his own business...


I got a good picture, but yet again, someone stole my KILL - it could be worse I suppose, they could have come in before I took the picture and ninja'd it...
It was 2 am and I died about 8 times trying to kill this.  In the end I gave up because I was too tired.  That and I got called into work when I forgot I was on call.
Sauroks at least are easy to fight.  Omnis comes with a whole horde of adds patrolling with him.

Comments

  1. Some of the rares are SO hard to kill as a healer. Sauroks were definitely the worst and Lith'ik! Go-Kan looks so cute on his boat.

    I killed each one until they gave me their pretty items. Who needs bag space, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm killing them as bear. I suck trying to do anything as resto except.. well, heal :P

      Delete
    2. If I am on when you see any let me know, I will come dps! :D

      Delete
  2. I know what you mean about the pics. Some Alliance person swooped in and killed him while I was trying to take a pic of Kor'nas and the monk in Jade Forest. Great group of shots you have there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was one of those things we used to whinge about so much back in the day! Gosh, I looked at some of our old pics - rather, my old ones, coz yours weren't as bad as mine - and boy have our screenshotting skills increased since then!

      Delete
  3. Bonobos is always bugged out on my server too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots, shame you didn't get the kill for all of them but on the upside the respawn on the new rares are nice and short. I have to admit I find the panda ones the hardest with their self heal, but I do play a class lacking in interrupts.- oh and hi, long time reader, first comment :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Syn it is lovely to meet you! Thank you for your comment :) I hope we can chat more some time!
      I find Mantid ones the worst. I hate them so much. I do have interrupts so I can do Pandas. I like Mogu as I find them the easiest to kill and avoid their attacks. Saurok I don't mind so much because as bear I have a lot of damage reduction and self healing. Oh and Hozen I find hard too - that bananarang thing... and that spinny thing... OMG.... I hate being melee!

      Delete
  5. Very nice group of rares. And thanks so much for that Scotty post. I ran right over there and got mine, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it! Thank Veluxia, she told me about it :) I have to say I am glad I met her!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(