Grunty vs Zergling - It may shock some viewers

Lyss is so sharing. I nagged her to wake up Slice so I could play with someone who had the Vanilla Collector's Edition and he came over to my server so I could play with his pets.  I wanted to see Grunty vs Zerg.  The results are not pretty, and I warn you now, the following clips are classified M for mature audiences.  They contain some violence.

So, if Zergling is out first... Grunty will explode in a green gooey mess from Zerg attack.  Gross.

However, when the converse occurs, Grunty will shoot Zergling until he dies.  Not so gross.



Thanks Slice!  You're awesome :)

Comments

  1. That reminded me of the time I had food poisoning Navi, thank you for sharing. ;-)

    Actually I think that is pretty cool, but I wonder if Blizzard will ever bring out a Protoss pet? That might make an interesting standoff if all three are there. Also, I wonder what happens if you have Grunty and the Zergling in your pet army?

    Ayelena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A protoss pet would be awesome! Hey I wonder what happens with my baneling pet... probably nothing :(

      Delete
  2. I try Navi! :D

    It took a bit to get him to wake up but I managed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could think of something but this is an M rated blog... not an R rated one :P

      Delete
    2. I didn't have to go that far, although I am sure he wouldn't have complained!

      Delete
  3. Hmmm...now I'm wondering if the Mini Thor interacts with either one of these guys...

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAAHHHH! My eyes! The horrible carnage! LOL, it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. It's so gross you can't not look and admire the sheer coolness of it all, right Josh? :)

      Delete
  6. Interesting, I didn't know melon had the vanilla pets. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol awesome pics! Go zergling!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(