End Achievements for Golden Lotus and August Celestials


Today I managed to polish off two achievements, which require you to be doing your end dailies for both Golden Lotus and August Celestials.  No, it's not the achievements for completing the quest line, or for being exalted.  It's Champion of Chi-Ji and One Many Army.

Champion of Chi-Ji requires you to defeat every challenger at the Cradle of Chi-Ji.  The most important thing to note is that you fight Ellia Ravenmane multiple times, and each time she gets more and more upset when you beat her.  None of the other Champions behave in this sore loser manner.  You can see where this is heading.  In the final fight, she turns into a Sha and you defeat it and that's the achievement.



However, the achievement doesn't track your progress so you don't know what you are up to.  So I would just do Temple of the Red Crane dailies every time they were up, so that I could progress through the achievement.

Ellia Ravenmane
Minh Do-Tan
Ellia Ravenmane: Rematch
Fat Long-Fat
Julia Bates
Dextrous Izissha
Kuo-Na Quillpaw
Ellia Ravenmane: Revenge
Tukka-Tuk
Huck Wheelbarrow
Mindel Sunspeaker
Yan Quillpaw
Fat Long-Fat: Rematch
Thelonius
Ellia Ravenmane: Redemption

It probably would take at least 2-3 weeks to complete this, as it seems whichever August Celestial daily is up is a random thing.


Then there's One Many Army, where each of the end bosses of the Golden Lotus wander around.  It took me ages to find my last one, General Temuja, and I found him thanks to Veluxia who was on her Horde side Hunter on another server, and she cross realmed invited me so I could see it on her realm and kill it.  Thanks Veluxia!

Here's a map I made that shows where all the bosses are so you can do a flyover and see if you score.  Writing is a little small, sorry about that!  And there are 3 in the Guo-Lai Halls.


So that was pretty awesome!  Been waiting ages for the General to spawn!


Comments

  1. Grats Navi!

    When I was trying to complete One Many Army I couldn't find the water dude that is over near the edge of the valley. I spent weeks trying to find him. Then one day I was flying back to my farm when I noticed that Major Nanners was up (he drops Wikky's whistle). I called Arv over to kill him (since he was the only one online) and saw that my water guy was sitting there at the pool!

    I really need to crack down and do the AC dailies to finish that cheeve.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just check it to see if its up. At least those dailies are faster than the White Tiger...

      Delete
  2. I see that I still have a long way to go yet with the Cradle of Chi-Ji -- I just got to Julia Bates the last time I did August Celestials.

    Grats on finishing both of those achievements!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would keep checking that list and think.. ohhh still so many days away!

      Delete
  3. Dammit!!! Why did I start reading this post? Where are the spoiler alerts Navi!? I thought Fat Long Fat was going to ask me out on a date! Shit znd I just shaved my legs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I guess the title if the post should have tipped me off....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Matty! Now I see why Horde Hotel does not surprise me...

      Delete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(