Random Battle pet Chit Chat

Thank goodness I have a blog.  Even if nobody wants to listen to me yapping about pets and pet battles, at least my blog is happy for me to dump on it.  So here is my brain dump on pet battles for the week.

On Saunder's advice, I have decided to level my Fluxfire Feline, even though it's a green.  I look forward to one day getting an upgrade stone or even a rare!  I guess I should go back and do more pet battle dailies.

I am not a fast pet leveller.  People like Souglyy power level their pets (she told me she can do it in 8 battles! Which means she must be battling trainers or something), but I admit since the new levelling pet xp, it's gone a little easier.

I am so obsessed by pet collecting that I am SERIOUSLY thinking of buying all 3 Collector's Editions  (Vanilla, BC and Wrath) just for the pets.  But OMG have you seen the price of the Vanilla unopened collector's edition??  But here are some of the pets you CAN buy still - the Blizzcon ones!



And I managed to level 30 to Level 10. I find it funny that I did 30 to level 25 before I did this one.


Today I was battling Jungle Grubs in Krasarang Wilds and I got my first battle stone from a battle!  And my first Beast one too!  What a shame it wasn't a Mechanical...





Comments

  1. Grats on the pets and the stone.

    The next time you are with Slice in a zone bring out the marine and have him bring out his zergling, it is rather funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to go visiting again and see this!

      Delete
  2. Vanilla CE? Pffftt, that's chump change for you, Mrs. Mini Tyrael! =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO do you remember when I first saw the price? Even I balked at it!

      Delete
  3. Navi, there is a VP or JP vendor that sell the pet battle upgrade stone. I noticed it the other day, but I can't remember which vendor it was. I'll chase it for you so you can upgrade your fluxfire feline.

    Ayelena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alas it only goes to green level, and it is the main vp vendor panda in the tower by the bugs and the big shiny yak.

      Delete
  4. Yes I have seen the prices so GL getting yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I'll win lotto and I can celebrate by buying the CE...

      Delete
  5. I wanted to level a Fluxfire but since Battle-Stone drops have dried up I went back to find a rare, I really like that tin kitty. I try to do all the tamers every day and only had a few critter stones since I opened my big mouth, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't had many drops - that Beast stone is the first I had for ages. My good luck of pet and stone drops has totally disappeared!

      Delete
  6. I'm still working my way through Outland and Northrend. No mechanical kitty for me, yet. But I did get some fun new pets last night, so I really can't complain.

    I hope you find a deal on that vanilla expac you want. Pricey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh what did you get? Your blog is suspiciously quiet - pet lovers want to see your new pets Shawndra!

      Delete
  7. I finally spent some time pet battling with some time off last week. I got up to the Outlands Master Pet Tamer fight, but couldn't beat him with the highest pets I had as I was still giving up a few levels to each of his pets. I will have to get a few more levels before I go back again. Is there a trick to leveling faster when you are still leveling your first team?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(