Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Claw War - Rock Paper Scissors

I was excited when I got my Crawling Claw.  Then Stoppableforce and Cymre told me that it has a cool pet animation...

So I went to look for Cymre and we put our pets together and...

1....
2....

Fight!  Scissors vs Rock! Aww, I lose!  My hand explodes in spiral flash then despawns.  What a sore loser!
And look what Cymre's claw did at the end!  How cute, a thumbs up!
What an awesome little easter egg.  I love these little things that Blizz puts in! 

12 comments:

  1. LOL! That's too funny! It's almost enough to make me start going to dig sites again and trying to get one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't leave Pandaria to dig it up, I just dug Pandaria and traded it all in for fragments from Brann. So if you fly by a digsite... dig it!

      Delete
  2. Ack! Just after I managed to spend an entire weekend doing something other than Pet Battles! -must resist!-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I still have another Arch item I want... so I'm still digging... I am happy I finally got this item though. It is a really cool item, now I know why Cym loves it so much :)

      Delete
  3. ...Just after I have spent the last 4 days pet battling and was trying to return to something else ;)...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha omg that's awesome! I had no idea that two of them would do that, how neat. =D

    Grats Navi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And that's how long I had to wait after my first encounter with a claw. It happened before I even knew what was happening... Glad you like yours so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you have one or I'd have a hard time finding someone to play rock paper scissors with :)

      Delete
  6. That's so cool!
    I need to get me a claw :)

    ReplyDelete