Lushnek was recognised from my blog

I got a message from Lushnek the other day:

"Ran into a reader in LFR tonight.  Recognised my name."

I thought OMG, really?  What are the chances of that happening?  I wondered who the reader was, and was going to ask Lush about it, but it so happened that he sent me a screenshot of the conversation.


I was surprised to see that it was somebody I do know!  But then again, I do know most of my readers (except the lurkers) though I may not know what their game names are all the item.  But this one I know!  Dahakha is friends with Akabeko and writes amazing stories on her blog, and whom I also have on my battletag.

Now what a coincidence!  I thought that was pretty cool :)  I wish I could meet someone I knew in LFR!  I often look for people in Tsu Tain Guu Faitaa, Monolith, Concur but not much luck in those departments!  Cheers to Dahakha and Lushnek for making my day :)

Comments

  1. That is so cool. I'm afraid the only person who would recognize Cat is the person that saw her get her butt kicked by Snow Blossom and they better not mention that to her, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that the way you play, you wouldn't come across people anyway (yes Catwynn I KNOW you don't LFR or LFD or battleground much usually!) but you might see someone in a cross realm zone... and imagine if they went OMG Tome of the ancient I read your blog... how stoked would you be!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(