IntPiPoMo #40 to #43 - Kites

November is the month of NaNoWriMo. If a picture is worth a thousand words, and the NaNoWriMo target is fifty thousand words, then Angelya of Revive and Rejuvenate has said, surely we can post fifty pictures and be winners as well - IntPiPoMo!  This is part of my contribution to the series.

I love kites.  All these new kites from Pandaria are cool - if I can have a dragon kite and a Tuskarr kite, why can't I have one of these too?
Edit: Shawndra has just pointed out ot me that I have them already /facepalm (silly Navi!)





Comments

  1. Are you saying you don't have the last two? They're pretty cheap on the auction house. Look in the companion pet tab. (Delgadita)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(