IntPiPoMo #25 to #29 - The Horde perspective

November is the month of NaNoWriMo. If a picture is worth a thousand words, and the NaNoWriMo target is fifty thousand words, then Angelya of Revive and Rejuvenate has said, surely we can post fifty pictures and be winners as well - IntPiPoMo!  This is part of my contribution to the series.

Here are a few pictures I took from the Horde perspective of entering Pandaria.  It took me ages to figure out that it was this balloon I had to go.

And here we are crashing our Zeppelin after a skirmish with the Alliance and

A wide angle view of the crash site in Lade Forest.

And here we are attacking those scummy alliance!

Jade forest is so pretty and green.



Comments

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(