IntPiPoMo 2012 #49 - Lucky I've got a strong back

November is the month of NaNoWriMo. If a picture is worth a thousand words, and the NaNoWriMo target is fifty thousand words, then Angelya of Revive and Rejuvenate has said, surely we can post fifty pictures and be winners as well - IntPiPoMo!  This is part of my contribution to the series.

This big guy accompanies you for a bit in the Forsaken starting zone.  In this quest he picks up all the live ones and then follows you around.  It was pretty hard trying to keep ahead of him so I could get a picture of his people stack.



Comments

  1. I love this, I've never done the Forsaken starting quests. I may need to just to see this. Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was this when you were leveling your baby warlock on Drak?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(