IntPiPoMo 2012 #44 and #45 - Ruined bug shots

November is the month of NaNoWriMo. If a picture is worth a thousand words, and the NaNoWriMo target is fifty thousand words, then Angelya of Revive and Rejuvenate has said, surely we can post fifty pictures and be winners as well - IntPiPoMo!  This is part of my contribution to the series.

Sigh.  Even your friends can't help themselves sometimes when you're trying to take a picture.  Sev's hand needs to be taken AWAY from his spacebar.  And just as I managed to get a picture composed someone puts down a death and decay and when I move forward, the tank runs in to pull.




Comments

  1. I'm experiencing the problem but what can I do, I just continue capturing. What do you think about the new expansion Mists of Pandaria?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I don't know, I think it gives the shot something extra, makes you wonder just what was Champion Sev's doing, what was going on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he was thinking "Why is Navi standing there, let me annoy her!"

      Delete
  3. I like them, it's kind of like photobomb, WoW edition

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(