IntPiPoMo 2012 #31 and #32 - What have we done

November is the month of NaNoWriMo. If a picture is worth a thousand words, and the NaNoWriMo target is fifty thousand words, then Angelya of Revive and Rejuvenate has said, surely we can post fifty pictures and be winners as well - IntPiPoMo!  This is part of my contribution to the series.

Who isn't saddened by watching the cut scene of horde and alliance fighting and destroying that beautiful jade dragon that we helped build?


And here we are, the thorn in the side of the great sea turtle, Shen-zin Su, causing him great pain and making him not be able to swim straight.


Comments

  1. I'm sad just looking at the jade dragon statue. Angry and sad that the animosity between horde an alliance is so destructive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it amazing how both sides feel sad looking at the destruction we have wrought with our hatred? At least we are united in that :)

      Delete
  2. I know, I hate flying by and seeing that. I think my Hunter may skip completing that so someone will be able to see it the way it was.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really think Blizz did well to get that emotional response out of all of us. Hats off to the writers.

      Delete
  3. I feel the same. It pretty much brought me to tears when I saw that beautiful statue crumble. I understand that Blizz needed a way to show how the animosity between the two factions can have horrible consequences. I just wish they would have done it in a different way. Hopefully some day we'll get a quest chain to help rebuild that statue. With their phasing technology that should be too difficult a task to implement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder if we will... I suspect not though Thel because it will be a constant reminder to us of the power of hate.

      Delete
  4. Nice shots Navimie, Yes I agree it is really sad to look at it. Poor Jade dragon =( Anyway, Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. their explanation x4k21x2d36 fake louis vuitton replica bags hermes replica bags london our website m4j93h8w82 replica bags online pakistan have a peek here y8e94q6e78 high end replica bags replica bags aaa quality

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(