IntPiPoMo 2012 #3 - #5 - Sky

November is the month of NaNoWriMo. If a picture is worth a thousand words, and the NaNoWriMo target is fifty thousand words, then Angelya of Revive and Rejuvenate has said, surely we can post fifty pictures and be winners as well - IntPiPoMo!  This is part of my contribution to the series.

We often forget to look up at the sky, because we're so busy looking down at the ground (especially when we're hunting for those Lost and Found items, Dark Soil, and rare battle pets.  Here are a few sky shots I've collected over the last year.

An all too familiar image from Dragon Soul... failing the heroic boat... AGAIN...

I actually can't remember where this is from!  I remember seeing the sky and shooting a picture of it thinking how pretty it was.  It's not Twilight Highlands... maybe it's the sky during Ultraxion in Dragon Soul...


And this is the sky in Dread Wastes with lots of Mantid flying around.  I love the patterns of the sky, oily evil, yet still beautiful in it's complexity.

Comments

  1. Great shots you have there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the purple sky one from when you defeat Algalon and party in Dalaran? It has that sort of a look about it. Hmmm :) Lovely piccies though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it can't be because I've never done that or noticed that, but thanks for trying to help me jog my memory! And TY for the comment too Seph :)

      Delete
  3. I love the skies of Dread Wastes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whenever my husband walks by when I'm playing he always asks me what does the sky look like there. I'm going to show him these, I never stop trying to lure him in, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If he plays... wow I will be impressed with your skills of persuasion Ancient!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(