IntPiPoMo 2012 #21 to #23 - The Vale

November is the month of NaNoWriMo. If a picture is worth a thousand words, and the NaNoWriMo target is fifty thousand words, then Angelya of Revive and Rejuvenate has said, surely we can post fifty pictures and be winners as well - IntPiPoMo!  This is part of my contribution to the series.

The Vale of Eternal Blossoms is my hearth and home of those blasted Golden Lotus Dailies.  But I think the Vale is very golden!  Look at all the gorgeous autumnal trees, and golden palaces, majestic and rising high above usSometimes when I'm cranky with my dailies, I take a break and look at the amazing scenery around me.
 



Comments

  1. It's so beautiful there, it's my favorite place to level pets. I can hang out there and level them as long as there are pets to battle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I know what you mean, it's good for that!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(