IntPiPoMo 2012 #12 - Bell's eye view

November is the month of NaNoWriMo. If a picture is worth a thousand words, and the NaNoWriMo target is fifty thousand words, then Angelya of Revive and Rejuvenate has said, surely we can post fifty pictures and be winners as well - IntPiPoMo!  This is part of my contribution to the series.

I know, I should stop taking pictures of The Dread Wastes, but that's where I seem to spend most of my time lately.  This is me flying up inside one of the bells of the gate on the border of Dread Wastes and Valley, and looking down.


Comments

  1. That's a sweet picture, Navi! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, i flew up into that bell the other day navi and thoguht to myself navi would love the view.

    Falln

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an interesting view :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice shot but I don't think I'll try it. I got stuck in a mast in Booty Bay yesterday and had to hearth to get out, now Cat's afraid of enclosed spaces, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh poor Cat! Well, no self respecting kitty likes enclosed spaces, they love to roam free!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(