Saturday, November 10, 2012

IntPiPoMo 2012 #11 - Land Down Under

November is the month of NaNoWriMo. If a picture is worth a thousand words, and the NaNoWriMo target is fifty thousand words, then Angelya of Revive and Rejuvenate has said, surely we can post fifty pictures and be winners as well - IntPiPoMo!  This is part of my contribution to the series.

What do you think? With an eye of faith does this look like Australia to you?   Yes I realise it's missing Tasmania and Queensland is a bit chopped off... well, my daughter thought it looked like Australia!  This is in Zhu Province, Krasarang Wilds.


14 comments:

  1. Your daughter is very clever (and adorable, too)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no I have no idea what shape Ohio is.... I need American glasses!

      Delete
  2. Oh no! Where do I train for Aussie-sight!

    Yes, I can see it, but only because it's been pointed out.

    Too many Presidential Electoral Maps has me seeing an upside-down foreshortened Ohio.

    ReplyDelete
  3. See? I was thinking it looked like Northrend...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smart little girl just like her mum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do see Australia...Your right Kallixta I live in Ohio and that does look like an upside down Ohio also :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Pando now I must go look at Ohio to see the shape!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. She obviously doesn't think much of Tasmania because she says it's a broken piece of Australia.

      Delete
  7. I see it! I see it! Tell her I see it too!

    ReplyDelete