Navispamming the couple behind WoWRolePlayGear

I promised Ironyca that I would come and see her on her home server and maybe I could see Noelani too.  So after I finished chatting to Syrco, I wandered over to see her on Elford, her Ironman toon.  Her visit to me was so lovely, I hoped she would be as happy to see me on her own server.  I was sure she would be!


He is a spunky looking gnome isn't he?

I wondered about Noelani and it turned out he was doing what Cymre, Arvash and Kamalia had been doing - farming Scholo and Scarlet Monastery for items.  However, he did come over on his alliance toon and I was curious as to what someone who writes a transmogrification blog would wear.  His female rogue was dressed like a demon hunter!  We partied up, and then I was fretting about Elford being in a party and Ironyca said that it would be fine as nobody killed anything or got her any XP.  Noelani sounded really cheeky when he made a threat about killing some mobs "accidentally"... but fortunately it's all too low level so Elford wouldn't get XP from that anyway!

I thought about how I came across them - Ironyca I knew from her blog ages ago, and Noelani had his blog WoWRolePlayGear - though at that time I thought he was a girl, and since he and Ironyca did it together, I thought it was two girlfriends making a blog.  Never realised that they were a couple until they came to Dath'remar for the transmog contest.

I was pleased to meet him and I told him that I was very interested in what transmog gurus wear.  And he told me that he wasn't much of a transmog person!  What he told me was that he had a photographic memory for gear and it was Ironyca who put the sets together.  I was very dubious of course, because the set he came up with was perfectly lovely, but after seeing some of Ironyca's mogs, I was very impressed at her sense of style.  I chuckled at the thought of Noelani being Ironyca's Ken doll.  Or rather, Barbie doll, since Noelani's toon is female.

Noelani speaks Danish!  I thought that was rather cool.  I said it would be really awesome if they slip in a Danish word in the next livestream of WoW Factor and the two of them said Elvine would go nuts!  I wonder if they do it :)  heh heh!

I decided to be a tourist and sight see a bit.  It was an RP server after all, and I said to the two of them that I just wanted to go to Goldshire Inn.  They both groaned and said it would be full, but I just had to go see.  There was no good voyeuristic things to see but there were "sound effects".  Some human was standing in a fire to make the moaning sounds... /rolls eyes.  OK OK, I had enough perving and I went to go and be sociable again.  Ironyca showed me all the people lining up for ERP.  Heh.



Noelani has two accounts, and he brought his Blood Elf over to hang with us.  She attracted a lot of attention because people thought she was itching for a fight.  She was very attractive however!  I talked about the post they made about how to make characters on the other faction, and they talked about how maybe they'd make a video out of it.



We retired to the inn in Stormwind and chatted a little more, and that's where I got to see Ironyca's other toons and transmogs.  Noelani joined me on another alt at first and I moved away thinking he was someone trying to join in our party without an invitation!  Whoops!  I had to go soon after (and they had to go have some dinner) so we said our farewells.  Interestingly, they knew the next person I was going to Navispam (was in their guild before)!  You can read more about that tomorrow :)

Ironyca and Noelani, thank you for letting me Navispam you!





Comments

  1. That Elford is a dashing chap for sure! I wonder what he's been up to lately?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only a few days after meeting Navimie, I think he got so inspired by her multi-realm crossing, that he felt brave enough to step through the portal to Outland.

      Delete
    2. He is so well dressed for an Ironman, don't you think? :D

      Delete
  2. Thanks for visiting Navimie! We really enjoyed chatting to you!

    The funny thing is, Noelani has more characters with more mogs than me actually, he's filled up a guild bank with tons of gear. What he meant was that he didn't think he was very good at it. Some of his mogs are based on some of the outfits I put together, and him being the research person he is, he went and tested several of them for difficulty. His rogue, the first character you met, is actually put together by himself, and I absolutely loved it and based a demonhunter off of it, although he wouldn't call the character a demonhunter himself.
    Even though he is being humble about it, I think that rogue mog is actually his best one.

    Oh and looking forward to the next Navispam!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noelani was being modest! But I still thought it was rather cool to think you dress him up like a barbie doll /grin

      And why does that not surprise me with the guild bank and tons of gear...

      Delete
  3. Ironsally is green with envy that you got to meet Elford, she always very much admired that gentleman!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That Ironsally is a huffy thing. I am always afraid of upsetting her. And she has good taste, that Elford is quite the charmer!

      Delete
  4. Looks like another great visit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always interesting to see what Mog Masters wear, don't you think? :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(