A Navispam post - A not so rare spawn?

I saw Euphyley of WoW Rare Spawns in the chatroom of the Twisted Nether Blogcast yesterday and I sent her a whisper to say I was hoping to Navispam her.  So while we were listening to JD we both logged on to WoW and took a few pics.

We went upstairs and had a bit of fun jumping up and down on the bed like little kids!


Then we went for a ride and she took me to her favourite house, out in Hinterlands.  I thought how appropriate, because I knew a rare spawns right outside her "house"!


Of course, this Navispam business is dangerous and while I was busy looking at Old Cliff jumper I got attacked by some nasty other wolf and died.  I laughed my ass off and I think Euphy was AFK when I died (either that or it was the dichotomy of laughing her ass off or looking on in horror) because it took ages for her to get around to rezzing me :D  Though it was well after midnight for her so she was tired.


So she invited me in and we sat at the table with our giant beer mugs!

So why did I say Euphy is not such a rare spawn?  Because not long after we took pics I noticed that Cymre bumped into her on the beta!

That Euphy, she is a busy girl!  She gets around :)  But at least she's been Navispammed! :D

Comments

  1. Woot! I've been Navispammed!

    Heh that was fun, yeah...it did take me a while to rezz you. I was going to, then I stopped thinking...wait... if I do then that wolf is just gonna kill her again. So I set out to find the beast who murdered you and killed him before he could kill you again. ;)

    That was crazy running into you and Cym in the same day too. It's a small world (of Warcraft...) =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I was so busy laughing I didn't notice you enacting revenge on my killer! I should have known you were looking at the bigger picture :)

      Delete
    2. Haha, it's all good...and I won't lie my brain was working at about half speed that night. It was a little past my bedtime. ;)

      Delete
  2. Hehe, nice! Good to see Old Cliff Jumper was there too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was funny because he wasn't there at first and of course we both (and you too) know that he spawns outside that house and while we were standing there he spawned!

      Delete
  3. I can't quite explain it, but this is one of my all-time favorites, Navi! It was like watching a movie of two grand friends having a ball! And somewhere, there is an invisible Matty-alt asleep under those covers while you two girls are jumping on the bed, wondering what in the blazes is going on, feeling invisible hooves pounce on her head--

    Adorable post, Navi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Matty! I think the jumping on the bed is a really cute picture, because I thought it was a cool fun looking pic!

      Delete
  4. LOL! The bed jumping shot is priceless! I have a lot of catching up to do on pics as soon as my husband the dog sitter is home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I have to go update that page! There's new ones every day!

      Delete
  5. Okay, I'm planning some bed-jumping at our next Guild Meeting. Too serious otherwise!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe now we have Navimie in all classes and all races!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(