So now, I have 2 months to do all those "things I wanted to catch up on". All my PvP things, all my achievements and raids...
... and thinking about trying to get Heroic Dragon Soul cleared. Maybe that's another wish I'll give a miss.
Now there are a number of decisions I have to make:
- Do I buy the Collector's Edition or do I buy the Digital Deluxe Edition?
- Should I take a week off work to play like I did every other expansion release?
- What should I be doing in the next 2 months leading up to the expansion?
What do I really want from the Collector's Edition. Is it the art? The cards? The in game pet? Sadly, I have to say that it is the in-game pet/mount/whatever vanity item that is biggest drawcard for me. The box itself has been put somewhere with all the gallimaufry collecting dust, the same with the book from the previous CEs.
The Collector's Edition comes with:
- A behind the scenes DVD and Blu-ray about the creation of Pandaria
- Collector's Edition Soundtrack CD
- Art of Mists of Pandaria Book
- Chen Stormstout Mouse pad
- Imperial Quilien flying mount
- Lucky Quilien cub
- SC2 battlenet portraits and D3 banner sigil's and accents
Should I take a week off work?
I don't think I can do that this time. Back in my younger days with no kids, I could do that, but with more work responsibilities, I just can't. Besides, no hurry to level now, I can play all evening and stay up late at night to level. Maybe I could squeeze one or two days off....
What should I be doing in the next 2 months till the expansion?
|Deathwing cake from thedomesticscientist.com - OMG I want to eat Deathwing cake|
So what is everyone else doing? Which edition are you getting, and are you taking time off work? Have you got your bucket list to do before Mists? Let me know what your plans are!