Monday, July 30, 2012

Boys and their Toys in Azeroth

Hyperious left a comment on one of my posts wanting to be Navispammed, so I decided to try to catch him!  So I went to his server and made a toon but he wasn't online so I sent him an ingame mail letting him know I was looking for him.

He even made a post about it!

So today I logged over there to try my luck and there he was!  I yelled out a big enthusiastic hello! And then sheepishly remembered my manners and said "Hi, I'm Navimie from the Daily Frostwolf, I was wondering if you'd mind having a pic taken with me for my wall of fame?"  Hyperious was so gracious, he said yes and laughed at me because he knew who I was because my toon's name was Navimie after all :P and he had seen my mail.

Hyperious came to pick me up and we headed off to TB for some pics.

Whoops, forgot how dangerous it is to be a low level toon!  Mobs still attack you when you're mounted with someone and I got bitten by wolves and pecked by striders and I died.  Hyperious was mortified.  I was laughing hysterically.   Who knew that taking pics was such dangerous business!  First with Bear, now with Hyperious!

I don't think I can get my mammoth into the lift, so I was impressed Hyperious could.  HAD to take a pic of that.

Well you'd think nothing could happen here.  Whilst trying to position myself for this picture, I fell off the perch.  Way to go Navi, what a way to impress Hyperious with your klutziness.

And!  Hyperious got to take out his favourite toy, Arcanite Ripper!  I have to agree with him, that is one of the most awesome things in the game.

So thank you Hyperious for letting me visit!  You have officially been Navispammed!

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I think it's worth a few deaths to get to see an Arcanite Ripper performance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feel free to stop by any time if you want one! I will literally stop doing whatever the hell it is I'm doing to get to my bank and play the hell out of that thing!

      ... Including hearth from a raid mid-fight. Yes, I've done that. No, I'm not proud of it. But there it is.

      Delete
  2. I certainly think so! I didn't realise that these visits would be so deadly! Poor Hyperious felt terrible, I felt bad for laughing about my poor toon's death!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again for the visit. I do feel bad about you getting eaten by birds. I've been a healer for so long, I've gotten to the point where I take it personally if someone in my charge (any party member) dies.

    I forgot how hard those level 5 mobs hit a level 2 character.

    *flashbacks* I... I could've done more! *sobbing in fetal position*

    ReplyDelete