Minipost: [OMG 13K Achievement Points]

Woot!  13k achievement points yay!  I finished off Ghostlands (I had done 44/50 quests there some time ago but got lazy) and thank goodness for McTacky because I was stuck on 49 quests and couldn't find another one!  He asked me if I had done the Sylvanas song quest, and I hadn't so he sent me off to Windrunner Spire and said that a quest item drops off mobs there.  And he was right!  I haven't finished the chain but I used it to get me my achievement.


So, lookie lookie 13k!
This is what I 'chieved today
At the top I wish I'd stay
But when Mists comes there is no way!


Comments

  1. Holy crap, WOW! Huge congratulations :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot Navi, super super gratz!!!!!!!!

    Souglyy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Navi. I noticed I've slipped back into 5th spot again from the stuff we did last night. hopefully tonight we can get some more.

    Ayelena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo, 3rd place for me, look out Aza coming to catch you :)

    Souglyy

    ReplyDelete
  5. look at that list.. knocked back down to number 4, what is a rogue to do? fight back and take #3 or let Baha (incredible woman, love you :P ) keep the glory for a while?? :P

    -Roshii

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Navi! I have a long way to go before I hit 13k, that's some impressive work :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go Navi! You are the Achievement Queen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on 13K, that's amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. OO MASSIVE Grats Navi!

    I'm slowly climbing my way back to being in the top 10 =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, wowie. Congratulations, Navi!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Navi, you play too much, lol j/k =)

    Grats on all those achievees!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A slightly belated congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  13. And I thought I was a chieve hound...I now to your tenaciousness!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG, 13,000 points, WTG!!!
    I really need to start playing more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(