Highlights from my Blogroll June 17, 2012

Elunamakata of Healing Mains took the cake this week because reading her post made me write a super long assed one.  Her post Guild Leader Perspective: The Guild as A Community was such a good read, that I simply had to share it.  I like how she genuinely cares about her guild, very motherly, an attitude I can totally relate to.  My post on that will be up later today.

Tzufit of Tree Heals Go Whoosh made me think hard again - this time she WASN'T complaining, she was talking about positive things!  Her post 5 Ways Cataclysm made WoW so much better made me think hard about the things that Cataclysm brought that were excellent.  Here are my 5 ways that Cataclysm made WoW awesome:
  1. Transmogrification
  2. RealID grouping/raiding/BGs
  3. Goblins and Worgen
  4. Guild levelling and achievements
  5. Breathing new life into old dungeons (ZG, ZA, Shadowfang, Deadmines)

I love good poetry, and Akabeko's guildies are all so cool, I love hearing stories about guilds which are such great friends.  The author of Red Cow Rise has a post Sweet sweet poetry about the haiku that her guildies created. 

This next post is old but it is so goddamn funny.  I put it on a friend's blog to cheer her up, but knowing her luck she's already seen it so she won't laugh hilariously like I did.  It's called How A Fish Almost Destroyed My Childhood, from the blog Hyperbole and a Half, written by Allie.

Happy reading!

Comments

  1. I hadn't read that and it was hysterical! I made my husband come read it and told my daughter to read it!

    I had read http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/12/year-kenny-loggins-ruined-christmas.html

    I think Matty suggested that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I laughed so hard at the fishing thing. But now my bf is looking at me funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @TotA @Lyrestra - I'm glad you guys liked it! I still laugh when I read it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh! I wondered why I suddenly had so much traffic. You are too sweet <3

    Hyperbole and a Half is SO amazing. I'm sad she hasn't updated in a while!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @akabeko - There is so much to read on H&aH that even rereading it is still just as funny :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(