Blog traffic - Has Azalpha been doing LFR?

Something strange happening on my blog today.  These were popular search items on my blog today

Sexy blood elf in Dragon soul azalpha
Sexy blood elf in dragon soul Azalapha
Sexy blood elf in dragon soul

So I'm not sure if Aza was tanking in some sexy mog and then whoever saw him wanted to go look for whatever his mog was.  So I went to see what Aza was wearing on armory.


Sexy?  Not so much.  But awesome looking, yes.  I see a colour variant of the shoulders I like so much (Brackenshell shoulderplates) and Greathelm of the Voracious MawGurthalak is the dominating feature though!  Chestplate of the Unshakable Titan, Foundations of Courage, Gauntlets of Feathery Blows, Bladeshatter treads and Forgesmelter Waistplate all make Aza a formidable looking enemy indeed!  Nothing at ALL like a paladin!

Comments

  1. This outfit would have been perfect for the last round of Mog Madness! :P I love how that helm and those shoulders and the sword go together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's one scary Blood Elf, very intimidating, hmmm, maybe some people like to get scared on the first date, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kamalia - antipaladin? Ooh you're right! I should go tell him :)
    @TotA - LOL indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(