Wednesday raiding - That damn boat

I hate that boat.  Why is it so hard?  Why does the fire go everywhere?  Why do those little robots not put it out faster???

It was bizarre yesterday - Roshii died a lot.  I blame the fact that he was sitting next to his loved one and likely holding her hand instead of the keyboard and mouse, so perhaps it's my own fault that my romantic notions caused lots of his deaths.  But raiding yesterday was far less painful than Monday - I think everyone was happy to start a new week, with a fresh clean instance and a fresh clean attitude.

My little ones are sick so I sat out for Morchok and Yor'sahj so I could look after them and tried to come back and see if I had a chance at getting gloves or a chest.  Though I don't know why I am bothering since Hwired is there and he has more DKP than me so I won't get them - though I WILL get DKP for being there when he gets them so that's my big plus!  And maybe I'll get a trinket.  Roshii looked at my trinkets last week and said I needed better trinkets.  Well YEAH if I could get any I would!

Oh, but guess what, I lived through an Ultraxion Hour of Twilight WITHOUT Survival instincts and without Wings!!!  Augment died and so I was there by myself for the 6th hour of twilight, and Az said he would take the hit and die, and I said no no, save Az because he does way more DPS than me!  So Gutsy put wings on Az and I thought oh what the hell, and I went bear form and barkskinned and I LIVED with 12k health left, so that was really exciting for me!  Ok, not so exciting for everyone else, but I thought I was going to die and I didn't.  Phew!!!

Then that boat.  I am starting to severely dislike that boat.  Voe was teasing me as usual about how I'm the bad luck charm for that fight since we can't get it when I'm healing (though the first time we killed it I was healing!!!), and then Lush made a clever quip back and said that we've never managed to kill it when Voe was DPSing... touche!  Anyway, we still weren't successful, Roshii was dead a lot (yes, yes one time was because I didn't join him in the little purple circle of ouch) and I got a heap of entertainment out of one wipe where Souglyy was still standing at the end, and she had the bad healing debuff on, so we threw little heals on her so that it would go bang bang bang and smack all of our health down.  The things I do to amuse myself - yes, childish, but sometimes being silly and having fun makes you feel that much better when the going is getting tough.

So.  Back for more boat tonight.  I want to just skip the boat and go onto Heroic Spine.  I feel like I need something NEW to wipe all night on.

Ancient was on and was giving condolensces and grats for my deaths and kills, and I just found out she had just got DBM and was having fun listening to all the funny sounds and little warnings it gives.  Mine still doesn't do warnings for that DMF Cannon shooting.  I must need to turn something on.

Comments

  1. I know I died on ultra!!! Blame Baha it was her fault trust me ( was really 5 second pause where I couldn't do anything, not even tell you guys on vent! ) we ate still having troubles with purple swirls o death on blackhorn. Sapper needs to be worked on too! Everyone needs to be hitting it. I must of had a bad smell last night because nobody want to share a purple death swirl with me :(. Looking forward to the raid tonight :). -Roshii

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Roshii - I know! When do you EVER die on Ultra?? Are you writing from your iphone again... TYPOS!!

      Delete
  2. I really dislike this boss, it all seems to come down to luck. It's such a pain!

    Souglyy (Baha)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Souglyy - tell me about it. I swear it feels more like luck than skill in this fight :(

      Delete
  3. i would realy love to give warmaster a go dpsing one day to see if i can help out with sappers and what not, but im stuck tanking it atm ><

    Falln

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two key issues with blackhorn thats making it hard for us.

    1. Im not healing...
    2. We have two rogues which is fine... But that extra ranged dps like sev/shab would be better than the two melee. (pretty sure both our kills we has shab and sev instead if that extra melee)

    And to defend my dps, I still seem to do fine on the charts in damage when I do get the chance, I blame gutsy not being able to carry navis heals hehe.

    I thought youd like that last comment navi tee hehe


    Voe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Voe - who cares if you're doing fine on the charts? Your DPS is bad luck!!! :)

      Delete
  5. Our last kill was with 2 melee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lets smash it down tonight hey guys? Being a feash night tonight and starting on blackhorn can only mean that we will do better, right???

    Fuck i hope i didnt just jinx us ><

    Flln

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yah nav on the iPhone :) -Rosh

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(