Now for a little more soothing...

Phew, after looking at yesterday's post's comments, I feel the need to relax and look at something a bit more calming.  Falln, thank you for the gift yesterday, I want to go play with it but I can't because of shutdown.  Poopsicles.

Anyway, thought I'd go through my favourite World of Warcraft fan art and show some of my fave pics for the week.

Pencilbear's Sentinel - love the start of the shapeshift!
Vylokx by Genzoman - oh I wish he'd finish my commission!
Unbroken by Glenn Rane - awesome colours as always
Lynxia's pic of her worgen druid - who is wearing some of the gear from my PVP set!  Gosh, I wish I had those pants, I have no idea why I didn't get them from the quest reward :(

Comments

  1. Thanks! I've never seen Lynxia's art before, I like her lady Panda!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @TotA - it's great isn't it! I had linked it before in my female panda post but she does some great pics of animal humans!

      Delete
  2. Nav, I need your mogging genius!

    http://us.battle.net/static-render/us/dathremar/237/116133869-profilemain.jpg?alt=/wow/static/images/2d/profilemain/race/6-0.jpg

    I think the gloves look out of place hm. what do you think? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Tout - I'm far from a mogging genius! But I agree those gloves are not that good a match. Revenant Gauntlets might be good? I'll have to log on to play with Mogit to see :) Hydralick chest is nice! It looks really different on a female toon though :)

      Delete
    2. Or even Heavy Mithril gauntlets to go with the pants.

      Delete
  3. Great fan-art choices! I love going through them every week, usually select a couple to *ahem*, use for my desktop image rotations. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(