New rares this week

It's been a while since I found new rares.  But this week I found 3!

These 2 were in Western Plaguelands.  I have to admit I hadn't been looking and while I was out flying that way I thought why the hell don't I go have a look see.  And lucky me!



I am still trying to find those last 9 quests I need in Feralas.  So I went into Dire Maul and found this rare inside.  I don't know if I've ever seen her before.  And she's a rare Elite too!  And I wonder, is she ANOTHER reference to Siouxsie and the Banshees?  Considering she's a banshee/ghost... or is that a long shot.

Comments

  1. I would love to know her story especially...doesn't seem happy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @matty - I dare you to write me a fanfic!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(