Roshii and the Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher



Roshii does it again! First in the guild to get a mount - here he is with his Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher, the reward when you complete Glory of the Icecrown Raider (25 player).  He had been grumbling for a long time about getting his last achievement The Orb Whisperer (25 player).  Tonight there was a PUG run advertised in trade, and Roshii asked me if I wanted to go, but because the organiser had already done all the heroic clears of each wing, I didn't go, as I am missing the heroic clearing of all wings for my achievement still.  Aza and Baha went along as well and got some achievements too.  Roshii said it was the worst ICC pug run he'd been on.  I was thinking it as the worst AND the best as he got his mount.

It's a gorgeous mount I think.  Can't wait to get mine one day!  So grats Roshii!  I wonder what special mount he'll be the first to get next :P 

Edit:  Souglyy got her mount on the same run :) Grats to Souglyy too!  But Roshii still got it first :P

Comments

  1. Kind of intersting that we can do raids cross real now, I might be putting an ICC 25 Heroic together tonight. Hit me up on Twitter @Logtar. It will probably be around 10PM CST US

    ReplyDelete
  2. Navi, I want this as well, cause you I'm an achievement junky. Let's see who in the guild is interested and see what we can do.

    Ayelena

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Logtar - I wonder how many friends I can bring? :D
    @Ayelena - I'll look for you later today.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(