In every cloud there is a silver lining


I moaned and groaned about my DPS for the last week, or maybe 2.  However, there is one good thing about having a DPS spec:


Yes, I can finally farm something and it doesn't take me a zillion years to do it!  So I'd better make the most of this DPS spec while I still have it.

So for those who don't know, 250 Grisly Trophies are required for one of the weeklies you can do each time Darkmoon Faire pops up.  I was never good at farming these.  So I find that I only hand in one lot every 2 months.  Lovely Charms are used to make Lovely charm bracelets, which you need 4 per day to hand in to each of your 4 faction leaders to get Love Tokens.  Tiny Treasure chests are random drops from mobs you kill while you are under the effect of Potion of Treasure Finding.

So here is me happily dpsing for once in my 2 farm spots for Lovely charms and Treasure chests.



And my bags are perpetually full of crap that I can't even do a Manbull and show off bags and bags full of Tiny treasure chests.  But here is the best I could do.


And the bummy thing is that because I only just handed in the Grisly Trophies from last month, I can't even farm more.  People like farming them in Icecrown but the loot there is rubbish, so I'd rather do it up in Cata areas, especially for cloth and greens.  I have gotten so much cloth... I have given some to Roshii to make bandages.

Comments

  1. Send some my way if you have extra cloth... I seem to recall you making bolts out of a lot of runecloth stacks that were meant for my mount :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. RE: Icecrown farming.

    Loot may be rubbish, but as a Mage Tailor the Frostweave's plentiful.

    1 stack of Frostweave on my server atm sells for more than 1 stack of Embersilk.

    Farming in Icecrown = WIN :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the cloth navi!

    -Roshii

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Potion of Treasure Finding makes it all less painful! I was kind of disappointed when I finished getting the 250 trophies.

    Had a bunch of frostweave but the price dropped way down on my AH so I headed to Uldum after that. My favorite grinding location!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Godmother @TotA - I've noticed a lot of people grinding in Icecrown - too crowded! But I think I much prefer the cata zones for grinding. I know the drop rate is not so fast but the added benefits makes it all worth while.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Godmother @TotA - I've noticed a lot of people grinding in Icecrown - too crowded! But I think I much prefer the cata zones for grinding. I know the drop rate is not so fast but the added benefits makes it all worth while.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(