How Six degrees of Sixth Meme made everyone think I'm insane

Gnomeageddon's Sixth Meme thing took over the blogosphere in 24 hours.  I went to almost every website to look at everyone's pics, and was amazed by the sheer number of wow bloggers out there in the community, and some of their fantastic pics.  There were plenty of emotions out there:
  • Excitement - ooh part of the community!
  • Trepidation - do I even HAVE a 6th folder
  • Resignation - I hate these chain mail letters, but I'll do it so I don't let someone down
  • Disgust - I hate them, I won't pass it on
  • Anxiety - OMG who hasn't been tagged and am I too late everyone's been picked?
  • Relief - I have an awesome screenshot as my 6th 6th thank GOD
So I started doodling...
I was at work, browsing and doodling.  People came to look at what I was doing and said "What the hell is that!"  I said "Oh, it's like one of those chain mail things, I was just looking at the six degrees of separation."  And it looked so messy that I had to get online and make it look nicer...

So this is what one does during a long procedure when I have internet access and plenty of time on my hands.  And besides, I needed this to take my mind off the Ultraxion kill we had because I'm still all SQUEEEE about that.

This is everyone that I could find who participated in the Sixth Meme in the first 30 hours.  I think.  So if I missed you I'm sorry.  But welcome to my insanity.  I think Matty and Ancient would be proud of me.

Comments

  1. OMG I love everything about this. Shine on, you crazy, graph-making diamond!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @redcow - I can't believe my blog put this comment as spam! :( But TY aka it was KINDA fun making it but I'm seeing squares and arrows now swimming in front of my eyes...

      Delete
  2. OMG, that's a lot of bloggers and DAAAAAMN girl you've got some time on your hands!!!!!

    Also, my emotions were totally ALL of them. Were you in my head or something Navi!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Euphyley - I might have to make additions! There are so many MORE who added now! I'll have to do an update for 60 hours after the original post...

      Delete
    2. If you're planning on an update, I think there's enough room to squeeze my 6th tag in there - Tyler at Superior Realities seems to have wandered off. He did play along, but did not tag anyone new.

      Delete
  3. Indeed, grats on your beautifully insane illustration of what most of us were thinking when these tags hit us - both in emotions and in FLOW CHARTS! :D

    And yes, yes - grats on Ultraxion!

    ~ Effy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Effy - have you noticed how MESSY it is around yours and Ancient's name??? It's like a ball of wool there!

      Delete
  4. I should have an arrow back to Big Bear Butt as I double tagged him. I think.

    That's an impressive Flow Chart :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Godmother - there is one from you to BBB, it comes out of the top left corner of your box

      Delete
  5. First the great globs picture and now this! This is spectacular! I was trying to visit all the blogs I hadn't seen before who participated so now I'll have a visual to reference. Can't wait to see the 60 hour update!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @TotA - I knew I could count on you to like my insanity :)

      Delete
  6. This is amazing!! So cool, Navi. Ditto Red Cow - shine on! (Now to put Pink Floyd on Pandora.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(