Lunar Lantern

I couldn't be bothered doing an Alliance toon and getting all the coins, so I had been watching the Auction House for them and they were ridiculous prices, like 20k.  Falln told me that the neutral AH had them for closer to 10k, so I went and bid on one, and I won!  I got it for 9.5k... pricey, but it's just gold.  Falln was bidding on one too and he tried to sell it on the AH for 20k but that didn't sell.  So here I am with my other pet, it's great to have both lanterns.


Well, I still have leftover coins for next year.  I wonder what pets we'll get then!

Comments

  1. Sadly, I suspect it will be the same pets, unless all the World Events get an overhaul, and I can't see that happening :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Godmother - can always hope for something... maybe a new costume or some other useless fun item :) I think every year there is something newish..

      Delete
  2. That's a good idea to check the neutral ah, I'll have to do that for my alliance toons. I'm also guessing that once the holiday is over the prices will probably skyrocket as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Euphyley - hmm maybe I should buy another horde lantern to sell then... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Undead Warlock is so poor that she's still riding around on a slow wyvern. So she managed to get 50 coins and bought her lantern and sold it for 5,000 gold. Maybe she should have gone higher.

    She was sad but there's always next year to get another one.

    TotA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Ancient - Hmm, you could have definitely made more I would have thought Ancient!

      Delete
  5. Good call checking both Auction Houses! Can’t believe how much people can sell these things for, but then it does take a ton of time to get the coins. I’m so glad they’ve added some new pets, like the little cats on the broomsticks for Hallow’s End. Sadly I think we’ll probably end up with just these for the next few years. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Lilpeanut - Everyone thinks the same! Next year if there is a new pet I'm going to remind everyone how pessimistic they were :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(