IntPiPoMo - Number 49+50 - Silithus

Ang of Revive and Rejuvenate is doing screenshot posts again, and has invited us to join her for International Picture Posting Month (IntPiPoMo), to post 50 screenies for November.



This barren wasteland is a foothold for the Ahn'Qiraj, with hives and nests everywhere, and the lone Cenarian outpost of Cenarian Hold keeping an eye on them.  The AQ opening event was awesome - I don't have my screenies of those fights anymore but I would have loved to include them in here.

That concludes my 50 pictures for November!  I hope that you enjoyed looking at them as much as I did - I love screenshots!  Please feel free to comment if there was any in particular you would count as your favourites :) 

Comments

  1. Whoa! That moon is awesome! Great pics of one of my favorite zones! :D

    ~ Effy

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Effraeti - The moon looks so awesome in Silithus! Thanks for dropping by and looking at all my IntiPiPoMo Effy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Navimie (1st Co-champion of Blog Azeroth),

    You have forced me into the daily habit of checking your blog. I blame the wonderfully visual event of #IntPiPoMo for my graphics addiction kick. I hold you personally responsible for luring me in with quality & humorous posts. For some crazy reason my Google Blog reader will not keep you in my feeder, so I am forced to manually select you out of my favorites list in order to read, well that & your twitterings.

    I am wondering if your are going to have a link to your collective #IntPiPoMo screenshots or a possible static page to view them all together at a later date. Any ideas for you or the rest of the posters?

    You did a great job, looking forward the next 2 days for everyone else's posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Draccus - I think that I might make the IntPiPoMo button into a link for all my IntPiPoMo, thanks for the idea, I was also trying to think how to put all my stuff together. I really need to be cleverer and know how to design a blog nicely. Thanks for all your comments and support :) And hey, I thought I was on your blogroll! Just click on me from there :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful shots! Such detail :)

    The first one looks quite daunting, like some kind of Horror!

    - Jamin

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Jamin - Amazes me that such scary stuff can be there with a beautiful moon :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(