IntPiPoMo - Number 38 to 40 - Babies

Ang of Revive and Rejuvenate is doing screenshot posts again, and has invited us to join her for International Picture Posting Month (IntPiPoMo), to post 50 screenies for November.



I have a fascination with children in game.  This orphanage in Nagrand (Challe's Home for Little Tykes) has babies in it, and you can see 2 tauren babies, 2 troll babies, an orc baby and a night elf baby.  There are also baby tauren in some kind spinning cradle outside as well.



The Shattrath orphanage has a human, gnome and a dwarf baby.  Couldn't get the dwarf baby in this pic, but I liked these babies so much I think I might make a separate post later!

Comments

  1. Heehee little babies. Have you seen the little taunka nuggets in Agmar's Hammar? (they look just like tauren babies, but...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @redcow - ooh no I haven't! I am off to go see now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(