IntPiPoMo - Number 34 - Undersea Pandora

Ang of Revive and Rejuvenate is doing screenshot posts again, and has invited us to join her for International Picture Posting Month (IntPiPoMo), to post 50 screenies for November.

The phosphorescent luminosity of James Cameron's Avatar planet of Pandora is not unique - the underwater realm of Vashj'ir has areas just like it.  Despite what people say about Avatar, I like it.  The race is called Na'vi after all.  If only I was a draenei called Navimie then perhaps I could relate more... hey.. IDEA!

Comments

  1. Ah, Vashj'ir. If only it wasn't so long! I really love it down there - that picture is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ara - Vashj'ir is so pretty, I really think it's a great zone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(