IntPiPoMo - Number 33 - Picture in a picture

Ang of Revive and Rejuvenate is doing screenshot posts again, and has invited us to join her for International Picture Posting Month (IntPiPoMo), to post 50 screenies for November.


If you've never played Horde, you've probably never been inside The Filthy Animal Inn, in Dalaran.  Dogs lay around the fireplace and long tables laid out with food take up one side of the room.  But I thought hey, look at the picture on the wall!  Isn't that Grizzly Hills?

Comments

  1. My favourite Inn in-game! I used to like lying by the fire in catform on my Horde Druid. Wish there were more like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Erinys - Me too, I like how no Alli could get in there (though it made me really curious what was in the Alliance one since I never could get in to find out)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(