IntPiPoMo - Number 24 - Shrine of Aviana

Ang of Revive and Rejuvenate is doing screenshot posts again, and has invited us to join her for International Picture Posting Month (IntPiPoMo), to post 50 screenies for November.


The Shrine of Aviana is a Druid of the Talon enclave located in Mount Hyjal.   Aviana, the mistress of birds (and by whose grace we druids are able to take on Flight Form), was supposedly killed in the War of the Ancients, but with the our help she is brought back into our plane of existence to help combat the Twilight Hammer and Ragnaros.

Comments

  1. Could I use this particular piece with your due credit to improve A Druid's Doodling? With your permission I am looking at updating my blogging site with some new images and themes. This would make a lovely change for the main page if you would be willing to share this piece of screenshot artwork. I look forward to a possible yes from your gracious response. Otherwise I have to dig out of my own limited screenshot grab bag.

    Great pictures. #IntPiPoMo has been a great wealth of artistic showmanship and quality captures of the world we love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Draccus - of course! I would be honoured :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely shot - the colour of the sky fits the mood very well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shot!! NE architecture is so photogenic don't you think :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Angelya - it is! Not like that orc stuff ;P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(