IntPiPoMo - Number 13 - That's no Moon...

Ang of Revive and Rejuvenate is doing screenshot posts again, and has invited us to join her for International Picture Posting Month (IntPiPoMo), to post 50 screenies for November.


I took this picture because I thought it was a nice picture of the moon, and I've even used a video clip of it when there was some lyrics about the moon.  However, today when I looked at it, I realised... that's no moon.. it's a space station planet.  It's Azeroth!  Totally blew my mind away.  You can see the Maelstrom and the land masses of Azshara and Durotar on the West and Gilneas on the East.  I've seen that moon so many times for years and never realised it was Azeroth.  I guess it makes sense, it is over in Outland after all.

Comments

  1. This picture is amazing! I thought it was a moon too... love it

    - Roshii

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is observation at it's best, well done!

    - Jamin

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Roshii, Jamin - thanks guys! Forgot to mention it's the moon in the Illidan fight in BT. Look up next time and check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(