IntPiPoMo - November 1-3

Ang of Revive and Rejuvenate is doing screenshot posts again, and has invited us to join her for International Picture Posting Month (IntPiPoMo), to post a screenie every day for November.

This is my catchup for November 1st to 3rd.

November 1
Ah, Farm.  I always feel like I'm defending Farm.  Does anybody else ever cap and defend it?  It feels like every time I want to cap it, some other idiot caps it and runs off.  So I stay.  At least this pic shows that I AM defending it (ie no Allies coming to gank me or cap my flag).


 November 2
It might look peaceful now, but Waterworks is one ugly blood soaked battle field.  So enjoy the nice blue skies and calm citizens walking around because though you may be sitting there minding your own business (well, really, you're guarding a node), someone is going to come and get you and make you pay.

November 3
Lighthouse in the rain.  A brilliant beacon on a gloomy night.  Still beatiful in my point of view (See November 4 pic) but such a contrast from the bright sunny day.  Even the rain can't detract from your haunting beauty.

Comments

  1. Hooray, thanks for joining in :) I love the lighthouse pic by the way.

    Make sure you stop by again, I've upped the ante a little...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Angelya - OMG... one every 14.4 hours...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't blame me. It was just an idea I had. Figured since there is the daunting yet brilliant project of NaNoWriMo why not compliment it with IntPiPoMo that our lovely Aussie Tree Angelya came up with.

    While I may not be posting pictures of my own, I can at least get the word out and stir the blogsphere to a fever. And if there are some great pictures that I can use as a tie into the Saga I will credit the person for their contribution. Artistic teamwork.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Draccus - I hope one of my pics is good enough to make it into your story!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(