Highlights of the Week from my Blogroll November 27, 2011

It's been a bit quiet this week.

BigBearButt ran a competition last week to post your own imaginative idea for a new outrageous class ability one that could hold it’s own in awesomeness with Stampede, a hunter ability where they send all 5 of their current pets to attack for a short period of time on a long cooldown.  He announced the winner this week - the winning answers were pretty cool!  Check them out here.

It was the week of Thanksgiving and a number of Blog Azeroth Bloggers wrote thank yous to the bloggers who helped them in some way.  I was chuffed because I got thanked by Cymre, Tome of the Ancient, Akabeko and Draccus.  Ancient's one was really touching because she wrote such nice things about my blog, it totally made my day.

And my favourite 3 IntPiPoMo from the blogosphere for this week are





Comments

  1. Love all the Screenies Navimie! =) Great Shots! I love 3 of them! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Amerence - you should go check out their sites! Syrco has some really nice ones :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(