Thursday raiding - a tale of 25 Domo and 2 Ragnaros

We did 25 man Domo but some of us had such shitty connections we dc'd.  Me included.

We wiped a few times on Domo because of a few bad calls and dcs.  The aoe was disconnecting me and it was giving me the shits.  And I wasn't the only one.  Ea started saying "turn of your add ons, stop your downloads..." FFS like I don't already know that how long have I been playing and none of this has been a problem!!!  Anyway, I ended up downloading a trial of Reduce the Lag on Shnaptim's recommendation and see how that goes.

So I sat out for 10 mans and both teams got Rag down!  That was exciting.  Shabadu, Biship, Longbowflex and Caedis all got Firelands.  And the funny thing?  Exactly the same loot dropped in both groups.  Helm of the Fiery Vanquisher, Ko'gun, Hammer of the Firelord and Arathar, the Eye of Flame.  At least they were all taken!  The 2 things I like from Rag dropped!!!

Anyway, after that we did the extra boss for Lushnek in a 10 man and I went along because I hadn't seen it before.


I took a few videos and this time I managed to get a picture with the flowers you get as you move from the Blessed Defender of Nordrassil.


So Lushnek got his staff and he is happily respeccing out of all his spirit now that he has all that lovely hit.

Comments