Menagerie - working towards 125 pets

I was a bit disappointed when Cataclysm came out and they didn't have any more pet achievements, but fortunately they came in last patch, and with 4.2 you can get a Brilliant Kaliri with that achievement.

So now I am earnestly trying to get my pets, and I realised there are quite a few that I still need to get!  So I'm going to list them here and cross them off as I get them.

Albino Snake - got! 29/6
Ammen Vale Lashling
Azure Whelpling
Black Tabby Cat
Calico Cat
Cenarion Hatchling
Chuck - got 22/7
Clockwork Gnome - got 20/7
Core Hound Pup
Crawling Claw
Crimson Lasher
Crimson Whelpling
Curious Oracle Hatchling
Deviate Hatchling
De-weaponised mechanical Companion - got 6/7
Disgusting Oozeling
Dun Morogh Cub
Elwynn Lamb
Emerald Whelpling
Enchanted Lantern - got 1/7
Firefly- got 11/8 (Ty Riky!)
Fox Kit
Frigid Frostling
Gundrak Hatchling
Horde Balloon - got 30/6
Hyjal Bear Cub - got
Lashtail Hatchling
Legs
Lil' KT
Lil' Ragnaros
Lil' Smoky - got 2/7
Lil' XT
Mechanopeep -  got 6/7 (TY Nabe!!)
Moonkin hatchling
Mr Grubbs - got

Muckbreath - got! 13/7
Nuts - got! 29/6
Panther cub - got 3/7
Personal World Destroyer - got 30/6
Pet Bombling - got 30/6
Phoenix Hatchling
Pterrordax Hatchling - got
Ravasaur Hatchling
Razzashi Hatchling
Rustberg Seagull - got 30/6
Scooter the Snail
Scorched Stone
Snarly - got
Tiny Flamefly - got 6/7
Tiny Shale Spider - got (TY Nabe!)
Toothy - got 3/7
Toxic Wasteling - got
Voodoo Figurine - got
Winter's Little Helper
Withers - got! 29/6

Comments

  1. Wow... that's quite a list! Good luck! I do see a couple that are from quests so that shouldn't be too tricky, but the ones that are farmable are painful :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pet collecting! It's rather time consuming, but also quite fun. Have you checked out http://www.warcraftpets.com/ by chance? You can track your pet collection quite easily through there, not to mention there's great tips/hints on how to obtain these guys. I've been using that site for some time now for my little collection and I definitely recommend it for your project : )

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Saz - I've been using Warcraftpets.com but lately it has been painfully slow to load. And I keep forgetting to go update it after each pet. Thanks for the tip though!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(