Friendly with Avengers of Hyjal today


Did some more trash clearing today - can't really do much when there are instance and server restarts.  We took just 22 people today, and clearing trash on 25 man seemed easier than on 10 man - maybe because we knew the trash?  Or maybe it's that much easier to cc with 25 people!  Anyway, everyone seemed to have fun clearing trash.

I hit friendly and got to buy my cape today (Flowing Flamewreath Cape).  Woot.  That was a blow to my haste but a boost to my mastery.  So just juggled around some gear and I'm all good again.

Oh and since raid ended early, we went and did a random and get Stonecore.  We even managed to get our Rotten to the Core achievement.  Nice.

Picked up some more pets.  10 more to go.

Comments

  1. This is a small selection of great music I listen to, written from my own perspective as a fan and a user, with the aim of inspiring others to listen too.
    Manual; this is the instructions; same again is it in good
    condition. The only issue I have is that they really should have found a way to double face the can, so
    it will work better in store shelves.

    Feel free to surf to my homepage: Homepage des Autors besuchen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(