15 Days of Screenshots - Day 5 Title of Choice



This post is part of my series in participation of Saz's Through your Interface 15 day screenshot challenge.

Day 5: Title of Choice
 
Show us an image of you pimping your favorite title and give us a reason why you dig it so much

Now Salty is my Title of Choice, and I use it all the time, so you will see Salty Navimie in every shot with my nameplate showing.  But every now and then I like to dress up and be the cook.  So here I am in my cooking outfit, complete with rolling pin (Cookie's Tenderizer - non heroic model!) and my Chef's hat (which you get from 100 Dalaran cooking awards) with my Chef title (which you get from completing the Hail to the Chef achievement).



The hardest part of that achievement was getting the recipes.  Back then, in WotLK, you had to somehow get the rare recipes like Dirge's Kickin' Chimaerok Chops, or the alliance recipes from quest rewards.  Fortunately I love cooking, I think secondary skills totally rock!


Comments